Tuesday, 28 September 2010

WADE Extruder parts printed - And My UP! Bearing finished

They all printed well, just a very small warp in the big part, and it messed up the last top layer for some reason?

The big Cog is perfectly flat, I can't really understand why, I was expecting major warp on that.

I am using 2 layers of Kapton tape at 90degrees, I think it's making my prints stick-down better.

I now need to make the hobbed bolt and assemble it then re-calibrate my whole machine again.

I have also started on a Heated build-bed so as soon as I get both working I can start to print my parts for mendel.

I also forgot to mention that I re-started my UP! Bearing print (by hacking the first 27 layers out of the GCode), it finished and the bearing worked !  I'm still amazed that it all fused together especially after a long gap between printing the first half and the second.
See the blue line -


And it rotated 180 degrees.

This is full-size, I did try a another at 50% size but that didn't work very well.

It's printing the Stanford Bunny at the moment to celebrate getting my extruder parts made.
- Bunny - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3731 -check it out, a great model.

RichRap

6 comments:

  1. hello! these design are so complected no doubt not everyone can make it because this required a proper geometry measurement i receive an assignment from Best Affordable Essay Help and that is my most difficult assignment that i received till now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to visit your blog post. Some design are good and benefit to me.ctrentacar

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the technical science is being get improved day by day and our world is so called modern world just because of the using of the such blessing items and products of the science made. For our personal activity like to take classes online to the professional needs like to contact with Canada Immigration Office for each and every purpose we have to take help from the science and the technology.

    ReplyDelete