The big Cog is perfectly flat, I can't really understand why, I was expecting major warp on that.
I am using 2 layers of Kapton tape at 90degrees, I think it's making my prints stick-down better.
I now need to make the hobbed bolt and assemble it then re-calibrate my whole machine again.
I have also started on a Heated build-bed so as soon as I get both working I can start to print my parts for mendel.
I also forgot to mention that I re-started my UP! Bearing print (by hacking the first 27 layers out of the GCode), it finished and the bearing worked ! I'm still amazed that it all fused together especially after a long gap between printing the first half and the second.
And it rotated 180 degrees.
This is full-size, I did try a another at 50% size but that didn't work very well.
It's printing the Stanford Bunny at the moment to celebrate getting my extruder parts made.
- Bunny - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3731 -check it out, a great model.