Ingredients and recipe -
- Scale to your required size, depending on 'taste', my Crumpet print is 80mm.
- 'Slice' with your choice of Gcode 'mixer' using a light and airy infill of about 5% - for about 10mins...
- While that's working, prepare your choice of printing material, I have used Faberdashery PLA in Bling-Bling Gold and Buttercream, Mmmmmm.
- Carefully transfer over the file and plastic to your 3D printer making sure the file ingredients are complete and look sensible to print.
- Preheat bed to around 65 Degrees.
- Prepare nozzle and preheat to around 200 Degrees.
- Print for about 35mins ensuring you have a good golden colour on the bottom and top, use a light filling.
- Allow to cool a little.
- Enjoy (looking at it) with a nice cup of tea.
And remember it's not just a crumpet... it's a MakeALot crumpet.
(DON'T EAT, Repeat with me, Don't eat.)
Buttercream filling, Mmmmm.
The last 2 filled layer (of three) are gold, to give that toasted finish.
And a video to commemorate the event -
For more of a clue as to the background why I'm printing Crumpets take a look on this thingiverse page
Thanks for Salivating :)